Paypal account and online selling, starting my own little business?

I have researched and asked people, read and studied some more about figuring out how to do this, but never thought to try and ask people on here their opinions, so here i am! i am trying to get a small...(very small at the moment) home business going. i make funky/fun jewelry and other fun little things..wore it... show more I have researched and asked people, read and studied some more about figuring out how to do this, but never thought to try and ask people on here their opinions, so here i am! i am trying to get a small...(very small at the moment) home business going. i make funky/fun jewelry and other fun little things..wore it out, and got some really nice responses, so i thought i'd try and sell it. i've got prices at a few places to set up for a weekend, so that is doable, but i also was thinking of maybe getting my own website too. or etsy, but probably not. i currently have 35 good pieces...i'd like to start displaying them on a website of my own. more than likely a free website for the time being. anyways, anyone have experience with paypal? i've used it as a customer, but that's all. what if you only have a savings account? is that all you need? would the purchase money go straight to the savings account? also, in your opinion, is it safe to accept a cashier's check? would you say no to personal checks? not everyone has a credit card, and i'd like to try and offer one other payment method other than paypal. how would you handle that? and does shipping and handling automatically get calculated in? taxes and such? any and all information you have would be so greatly appreciated. thanks so much!