Please help il answer yours?

Ok so here it is wel me and my bestfriend have been bestfriends for about a year and well we used to be perfect with each other but lately wed fight and stuff bc shed never act luke she cared about me at all but wed always get past it bc no matter wat happened id forgibe her but now we got into a fight bc I lije her more thab friends (im a guy Incase it wasmt obvious lol) but shes been tellin me forever she wouldnt date me bc were friends but that maybe one day thered be a chance like even a couple of months back we were holding hands amd were gnna dtart dating but it didnt happen but anyway recently I found out that the real reason she wouldnt date me is bc she likes a different guy but the real problem is she met him on playstation and shes never met him in person when I found it out it just destroyed me I didnt/dont know wat to do I feel like im worthless she chose a guy shes never met ovet me I feel like om just garbage that she would chose some guy shea never met over me shes tryed to say sorry but idk if I should forgive her idk I do love her tho

Favorite Answer

Been there minus the playstation. This is what I learned the hard way. Correct it now and avoid a bad enfing and heartache.

1. She's your BF but are you hers? Important question. She may be using you because she trust you and your to nice. You're to depended. From time to time she should have to ask not already know the answer.

2. Fighting is mostly to you're clinginess. Lay off her and she'll wonder what's the deal. Be pleasant and say nothing's wrong you were just preoccupied. Don't cut her off just don't be a parasite. Makes for a healthier relationship. Plus, you'll keep a mystery about you that will habitually intrigue her.

3. Dude, this girl has probs putting you off for an Internet phantom. After you solve #1 and fix #3 y'all need to have a heart to heart and define the relationship. She's either getting everything she needs from you with no commitment or she's leading you on so you keep treating her great.

If she has no real reason why y'all can't date then she never intended on any other future with you. It's true she might not want to ruin the friendship but I don't think it's a key factor. Good luck. Hope it all works out for you.

Source(s): I'm a guy with experience.

There are two ways to look at this. One way is you got stuck in the friend zone. It happens, you and her may be such good friends that it just would not be comfortable dating. The second thing is she never wanted to be in a relationship with you and if deep down this is how she feels then you do not need her around. You should find out which one it is by asking her just to clarify everything.

I don't think you can just walk away from her and stay mad if you love her. I also think it is ridiculous that she is choosing some guy she doesn't know over you. I think you should try to maintain your friendship with her but not a romantic relationship. I don't think she's worth you're time trying to get her to love you like you love her but I don't think you should lose a friendship over it. See if you can find somebody else that you're interested in. Good luck(:

Make a reason to talk along with her outdoors of Spanish classification. Ask her touching directly to the Spanish hw, even nonetheless you will possibly realize it, then start up speaking approximately different issues. tutor which you have an pastime in her. And make her snigger, females love adult adult males which could lead on them to snigger.

Dude dont worry about the other guy, she never even met him. What you should do is go to her and tell her how you fell and care about her. There is no harm in tellling her that.

Source(s): Experience

well, maybe she just likes boys and you might just need to accept that:/ also, this could actually be helping you both, if you date, in the long run if you ever break up.. whether you like it or not, there goes your best friend:/ im really sorry! i think you should forgive her(:

Source(s): well, im not bisexual, or gay.. im straight.. but i know, its the same with best guy friends(:

It depends if you've given her a second chance already. In my opinion I wouldn't forgive her. She threw you away, it's a VERY horrible feeling!

Well if you like her and can't date befriend her again and just keep trying but dont make it Obvious

If give her a second chance.

Source(s): Answer mine?

If she chose someone she meant over a video game than in my opinion she just isnt work it! That is just ridiculous. You can do better than that.

Can you please help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuQqZ...