What do you think of the name Gregory James?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Gregory James - 10/10 - I love this combination! I have Gregory Thomas on my list. Gregory is such an underused name. I don't know why this name isn't used more often. It's masculine, handsome, strong, respectable, classical, elegant, and adorable. I am also partial to the nickname Greg, but I think Gregory on its own is wonderful too. While James is a bit common as a middle name, I feel like it balances out with Gregory really nicely. It's nice to see someone else on here love this name too. =)

I really like it. I was just thinking about the name Gregory, and was thinking its a quite nice name. I've never met a Gregory, so it doesn't seem like Gregorys are running around everywhere like Jacobs. Gregory is a strong, classic, timeless name. James sounds great w/ Gregory. Gregory James is such a nice name, nice job picking such a wonderful name.

Yes. Gregory is a really good name and so infrequently used these days, I think its very nice.

I think it's a wonderful name. Very strong, masculine and sounds such a classic. Fits all times, past and present, good choice.

great name

(it's not weird like most of the suggestions here on YA)

Source(s): grandma / always honest

very nice.. it's strong yet at the same time it is casual. i think it's a nice combination:)

• Hope

I like it, I think it's very cute!

xx