Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Gaming computer tips?

So my dad is buying me a gaming computer and i was wondering whats a good gaming computer for minecraft,recording, and elder scrolls online without lag , its has to be a computer less than $800 and i cant build one.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Look for one with

8 or more GB of RAM

Around 2 TB of memory

Decent graphics card

Windows 7

i5 or i7 processor (preferably i7)

A computer with these specs can be bought for around $800

• 5 years ago

get a working laptop or pc. don't get alienware. this is truly overpriced. memory must be a minimum of 8 gbs. i might advise demanding force storage to be a minimum of 500 gb or 1tb. photographs enjoying cards count. based on the activity, you ought to get a gtx 560 ti and could be waiting to run maximum video games. custom geared up desktops shop you funds, and paintings greater useful than prebuilt ones. in case you like a prebuilt one, do no longer purchase hp, get asus or some thing comparable. in case you like a working laptop or pc get asus or lenovo.

• 8 years ago

Go to newegg.com and look at their selections.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.