Shelly
Shelly asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

Teens: Do you like Aeropostale?

Teens: Do you like Aeropostale? I used to not like it too much, but I just got back from shopping there and found some really cute clothes for a good price!

BQ: What is your favorite clothing store?

BQ2: Is Aeropostale still in style?(':

Best Answer

It's cheaper then Hollister and Abercrombie, and some of their stuff I find comfortable, so I do like it.

BQ: I don't really have one. I'm a big fan of Hot Topic and Urban Outfitters though.

BQ1: Yeah, I guess it is. At least where I live, there are still plenty of people that wear it.

There okay. If the quality of the clothes were better, I would shop there more often. At Christmas time I got a long sleeved shirt and it already has a hole in it. :/ Now I need to sew it up before I can wear it again. The clothing is made of cheap materials and overpriced. I have 3 or 4 shirts from there. I like the jeans they sell though.

BQ- Hot Topic.

BQ2- Nope. This garbage is though:

http://www.debshops.com/tank-top-with-floral-lace-...

How in the world do you wear that without getting told to change it?

No, not really. I mean, I'm sure it has nice stuff, but I've never been shopping there and if its anything like other shops I assume it to be like, I don't really like that style..

- I like thrift stores, but I get my clothes from anywhere really. If I like it, I'll have it

BQ2: Is Aeropostale still in style?(':

- Ehh, maybe? I don't keep up with trends really

• Rhyn

No. It's the same three shirts in like forty different colors. Boring. Aaaand I don't know about where you live, but the Aeropostale I've been to is ridiculously expensive. $30 for a damn t-shirt! I don't have that kind of money.

BQ: Maurice's or Hot Topic

BQ2: Who cares? If you like it, wear it.

no, most of the clothes are too basic.

BQ : Forever 21

BQ2: people at my school make fun of Aeropostale, but if you can work it do it.

Not really, I try not to wear it much it makes me feel like a middle schooler lol, however I do like some of the hoodies & zip ups

BQ: Body Central, they have super cute stuff

BQ2: Kinda, at my school everyone wears the hoodies & stuff but there's not to many stores to chooses from around here

No. That place is just slobby butt writing.

BQ: Any store that sells clothing made in USA. (Except American Apparel).

BQ2: I think any store that makes you look like a walking advertisement is in style.

Somewhat. Not my fav brand, but I dont have a hate for it.

BQ: Forever 21

BQ: at my school its not totally out.

Yeh I love that store!!! It has really cool clothing and it's really cheap! Look around at all the people wearing aero sweatshirts- of course it's in style!

Source(s): My own experience
  • ?

Not really, I have like two shirts from them.

BQ- Anywhere

BQ- I don't know.