Is North Korea a good example of a country full of atheist and deniers of God?

They act like they do not have to listen to anyone or be accountable for their actions. Its said the people of North Korea are cut off from the real world and the blessings of God by their bad hair leader.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

"Its said the people of North Korea are cut off from the real world."

THAT is closer to the truth... All the rest is just a religious crap and has nothing to do with anyone else...

But also it could be that many of those people are living in an oppresive regime but still practice their religions in private... wouldn't you?

IMHO

• Rick
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Let's see ... your logic seems to be that if North Koreans are evil and Atheist than all atheists are evil.

Just like:

If all cancer patients drink milk then milk causes cancer.

If all kids believe in Santa Claus then Santa must be real.

If serial killers had parents then people with parents will become serial killers.

Watch out when you use philosophy. It can often seem like you've proven something through a relationship that doesn't always apply or even doesn't hardly ever apply.

• 7 years ago

North Korea is a country filled with people being run by idiots.

You are inline with them, you have no concept of the difference between religion and politics.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Their Leaders are. The people do not have the privilege of knowing God.

God Bless Ya,

Chicago Bob

imasinner

There is more joy in Jesus in one day.

Than there is in the World 365/24/7

I know, I tried them both.

Numbers 6:24-26

Source(s): The Holy Ghost!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

There are no deniers of god. There are those who believe a god exists, and those who don't.

North Korea is a good example of a communist military dictatorship. Nothing else. Clown.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Since nobody who's lived in north korea has been interviewed in TV for a very long time, and there are very few books about what, if anything, the north korean people believe, you sound really stupid.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'll answer this quickly before I go out: No. Their country is a good example of a theocracy, albeit the 'God' they worship is their leader. Hope you find the answer you're looking for Est. 2088!

• 7 years ago

Kim Jong Un is god

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No. Their country is a good example of a theocracy, albeit the 'God' they worship is their leader.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

That like saying all white ppl are evil because white Europeans had blacks as slaves for over 300 years .

Grow up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.