** Question: 'why a man who have 159 feedbacks want to buy an item from me who have 0 feeback'?
Answer- eBay and PayPal both gaurantee every purchase so buying from a new person/seller is sort of safe for any buyer. If a buyer receives a wrong item or seller never delivers, eBay and PayPal will make it up and refund the money.
** 'so i have 12 bidders and many of them bid again and again'
Ans: It is automatic bidding. As a buyer, if I think the value of your iPad is $500, and I want to pay up to $450, I can start bidding at current price of say $50 and tell email to keep bidding for me up to $450!
No need to get surprised my friend. You will slowly learn the system.
** 'first i feel very lucky but now i realize that it could be a scam'
Ans: As a seller, if the bids on your item starts getting above the market prices of the item, than probably it can be a scam. If you can the price you were hoping for, then you can feel lucky. For iPad, you should get good price.
**Also few tips to save yourself from being cheated.
1. Don't ship international in your first sell. Or if your buyer is an international buyer, don't ship to Asia, Africa or some south American countries. Also, please read the following.
2. Make sure the person paid with PAYPAL and you are shipping to only his/her verified address.
Don't accept check, money order or Western Union.
3. Make sure you use a reputed service with Tracking and keep hoping that the item gets delivered. Then save that tracking info with Item Delivered confirmation for next 6 months.
4. Buy an insurance on your shipment. This will come handy when you are a new seller on eBay.
5. Make sure your buyer has some history on eBay. However if you practice safe selling and shipping tips, you should be covered by PayPal's seller protection. Read about Seller Protection tips on ebay and PayPal.
6. When you ship, try to take some photos of your item with the shipping label/box. This will prevent you if the buyer claims that he received an empty box. Try to get someone to notice/witness it.
The outside world can be dangerous for an unexperienced seller on eBay but based on my experience, 98% of the people out there are good and can be trusted. At least in the USA LOL.
Experience selling (and being cheated lol) on eBay.