Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

Will Marco Rubio be the next president of the United States?

After last night's speech do you think Marco Rubio will be giving his first State of the Union in 4 years or do you think it is no more then Bobby Jindal's response to State of the Union in 2009 where any 2012 presidential chances were forgotten about? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLmZbBh83-I

Youtube thumbnail

I say Rubio-Ryan 2016

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Marco Rubio, I'm sure, would like to be the next Republican nominee and the next president. He has a long way to go. Rubio delivered the official Republican response to the State of the Union. For the Tea Party that wasn't enough. They scheduled Rand Paul to deliver their own response. This is in spite of the fact that Rubio won his Senate Seat in 2010 with Tea Party support. Rubio will face opposition within his own party. It looks like the Tea Party faction is grooming a candidate also. The Democrats also have candidates that are preparing for the race.

Also, is delivering the official Republican response that big a deal? Who remembers who delivered the response in 2012? It was Mitch Daniels, Governor of Indiana. Who delivered the Tea Party response? Herman Cain.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

2 opportunities genuine right here. The democrats upward push above partisan politics the subsequent 2 years and we bypass via no catastrophic assaults shall we've a trouble-free democrat win handily(democratic attack gadget won't enable Barach to be an decision, it has already began). Or, they bicker, try against, attempt to settle scores, and get even for the subsequent 2 years. And, contained interior the attitude, we bypass via a catastrophic terrorist attack. if so seek for for the swing voters to make certain folly of their trouble-free democratic determination and hand the reigns back to the perceived better impregnable conservatives. Margin in those elections have been tight, somewhat some individuals are paying close activity. The ball in contained interior the hands of the common democrats.

• 8 years ago

His star is burning bright much too soon, giving the Democrats too much time to dig up dirt and smear him before 2016. The Democrats see him as a threat because he is Hispanic and speaks Spanish. George W. Bush also spoke Spanish and got over 50% of the Hispanic vote and would not have been president if he had not.

• Bob W
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I hope not. The GOP always nominates the front-runner but right now there is no front-runner because the GOP does not have 4 year contests and no one is paying any attention.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Only if, the Republicans program of, voter suppression, voter intimidation, voter ID, shortened voting days, & the big one, gerrymandering, & Republicans manage to gerrymander the electoral vote....

• Desire
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Possibly but too early to tell.

• 8 years ago

Works for me!

• 5 years ago

"He's young, Hispanic, very articulate, charismatic, and not crazy" or so they say

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

could be

Source(s): Go Republicans!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.