I'm looking to open a small business, that would require a small business loan.?

I am trying to open a local gym. Not only will we offer just about all the equipment that all other gyms including optional personal training, but the unique thing about this gym is it will be more geared toward martial arts. I have never ran a gym myself, but have a good idea of customers needs. I also have a... show more I am trying to open a local gym. Not only will we offer just about all the equipment that all other gyms including optional personal training, but the unique thing about this gym is it will be more geared toward martial arts. I have never ran a gym myself, but have a good idea of customers needs. I also have a background in small business ownership and have ran two small businesses before. I also have a great location picked out for rent, for around $1200.00. My question is, with insurance and all of the things besides lights and utilities needed to get a business up and running included... What would it take financially to get this thing going? Round about to know what I'm looking at for the loan. I do realize that "industrial" training equipment can be expensive, not to mention the safety equipment needed for the intense MMA training. But as I've never purchased gym style exersize equipment, I really dont know what the initial cost is going to be. I am still in the early stages for getting this all together, but i figured maybe some out there has some knowledge on the subject. ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! Thank you.