Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, who wants to play with me?

I'm 14, male, and I usually play BO2 a lot and Minecraft. I want to try to find somebody else to play Minecraft with because some of my freinds don't play it, get bored, or think way differently.

If you wanna play, leave your GT and please, 14+.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

i can play tomorrow. my user is "XzyRain" i dont have many popular games most people have but i do have games that some might have like

-minecraft

-gears of war 1 and 2

-haloreach

-call of duty 4

-call of duty world at war

-left 4 dead

-left 4 dead 2

-elderscrolls and fallout series (i know its not for live multiplayer

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'll play. My buds mostly play battlefield 3 and view minecraft as an ok game but wouldn't be caught dead playing it, for whatever reasons. I'm new on Xbox live ( owned Sony ps3 for years, not a noob gamer ) and mostly bought the 360 to play minecraft. Now, I do play battlefield 3 when my buds are on but when they not I'm usually on minecraft. Hit me up. GT: NyMPyMplyGblnWr

Source(s): Me
  • 7 years ago

hello. I shall play tomorrow about almost all day, i get on about 3... to 9 or 8. My Gamertag is "djd2". i am 19. i know most games. my games i play.

Gears 3

Minecraft xbox

Black ops 2

Wwe 13

Borderlands 2 (i dont have dlc)

Happy wars.

Halo 4

Assassin creed 3 multplayer...

i shall not play with you at 6 sometimes and my Birthday is in 2 days!!!

• 3 years ago

are you able to upload me ? my GT is FLYBOY_FWEA , regrettably i ran out of xbox gold, yet regrettably im like grounded for smoking weed, imma be grounded for distinctly plenty my entire existence yet i'm going to nevertheless be enjoying my xbox.. yet no longer as in many cases for the subsequent 2 weeks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.