Spider Bite, should I go to the Doctor?

My brother got bit by a spider a month ago, and now I think I have a spider bit too! It looks the same way my brother's did, so that's why I'm assuming its a spider bite. My brother went to the doctor and they gave him some antibiotics and it didn't really seam to work... It just went through its... show more My brother got bit by a spider a month ago, and now I think I have a spider bit too!
It looks the same way my brother's did, so that's why I'm assuming its a spider bite. My brother went to the doctor and they gave him some antibiotics and it didn't really seam to work... It just went through its course and went away 2 weeks later.
Its been 3 days since I have had it and its very painful! It just looks swollen and red, but I don't think its a deadly spider that bit me. My dad thinks I should go to the doctor, but I told him I didn't think they would do much. What do you I should do?