Why do liberals support Chris Dorner?

Yes he supprts an assault weapons ban, and yes he is a liberal. But that is no excuse for murder.

Why are liberals supporting this guy?

Favorite Answer

Exactly who is supporting him? Look at that numbnuts above me with his liberals in denial and the stupid fck thinks the proof is because Dorner supported Liberals.So what if he thinks charlie sheen is awesome? That proves libs support Dorner? Charlie Sheen is an idiot. Funny how this part of the Manifesto is conveniently left out.

rom Dorner's Manifesto " The honorable President George H.W. Bush, they never give you enough credit for your successful Presidency. You were always one of my favorite Presidents (2nd favorite). I hope your health improves greatly. You are the epitome of an American and service to country."

however, Dorner said he did not vote in last year's election because his preferred candidate, Jon Huntsman, did not make it through the Republican primaries.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie also gets lauded as "the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary. You're America's no s***-taking uncle.

So maryjane what liberals are supporting him?

• ?

with the aid of fact Chris Dorner replaced into fired from the LAPD with the aid of fact he pronounced a senior officer for brutality. Christopher Dorner replaced into fired unfairly, and he sought to take revenge. contained in the direction of all of it, the LAPD killed greater human beings than Dorner did. In a appropriate gadget, Dorner does not be fired, he might have his claims of brutality investigated, and if genuine, the senior officer fired. In that state of affairs, a murderer might by no skill be created. nameless is familiar with what they are helping.

Clearly some of your posters didn't see the yahoo headline saying that Dorner was being elevated to the status of "hero". I guess all you need to be a hero in their eyes is to make an accusation of racism and be an Obama supporter. Pity the guy in CT didn't know that.

What does his views have to do with anything? He could also be atheists or part of a biker club, but we're not going to say "Why are atheists/bikers supporting him?"

I like cake. Does that mean all cake bakers will support me if I commit a crime?

I'm not supporting him. But I'm not supporting the police either. In an ideal world he can be caught and something can be fixed about police corruption and over use of power. Such as shooting up cars that are the same color as his. Twice.

"Why are liberals supporting this guy?"

Name one.

Because people keep claiming they do.

But I've yet to see a list of names of supporters.

Leaving me to conclude American's claiming this about liberals are so full of sh*t they'd need a bombsquad to administer an enema.

He supports Obama

• ?

Support for your claim so ""Irving L"" will at least have a clue ! !! The libs seem to be in complete and total denial ~ L.A. Manhunt Suspect Christopher Dorner Praises CNN, MSNBC Talent in Manifesto

The fugitive ex-cop's writings also single out Charlie Sheen as being "effin awesome."

Law-enforcement officials are engaged in a dramatic, newsmaking manhunt to capture Christopher Dorner, an ex-L.A. cop who allegedly has embarked on a killing spree that has left three people dead with promises of more to come.

Those promises of more mayhem are courtesy of a lengthy manifesto Dorner posted online. Reporters no doubt are poring through it, and some might be finding that their own names are included in the massive screed. And some journalists, upon learning that their colleagues are mentioned, are redacting those portions. Some even have taken out a mention of Charlie Sheen.

"Charlie Sheen, you're effin awesome," Dorner wrote in a random part of his diatribe.

The fugitive’s manifesto mostly consists of a big list of perceived slights against himself delivered by schoolmates, teachers, administrators, strangers and, primarily, members of the Los Angeles Police Department, which fired him three years ago.

Halfway into the manifesto, though, Dorner heaps praise on his favorite journalists, a list primarily made up of reporters and commentators at MSNBC and CNN, along with a few local Los Angeles personalities. Fareed Zakaria of CNN is singled out for scorn, while Piers Morgan receives the bulk of Dorner’s praise.

“Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien (sic), Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera (sic), Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead,” writes Dorner.

“I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they’re your [guest],” Dorner continued. "Mr. Scarborough, we met at McGuire’s pub in P-cola in 2002 when I was stationed there. It was an honor conversing with you about politics, family, and life.

Willie Geist, you’re a talented and charismatic journalist. Stop with all the talk show shenanigans and get back to your core of reporting. Your future is brighter than most,” Dorner wrote.

Another lengthy section includes this: “Revoke the citizenship of Fareed Zakaria and deport him. I’ve never heard a positive word about America or its interest from his mouth, ever. On the same day, give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws but you must understand that your critics will always have in the back of their mind that you are native to a country that we won our sovereignty from while using firearms as a last resort in defense and you come from a country that has no legal private ownership of firearms. That is disheartening to American gun owners and rightfully so.”

But while several media outlets have chosen to report on the contents of the manifesto, most have been leaving out Dorner’s views on the media. In some cases where news media allegedly presents the entire manifesto, the portion about the media isn't included.

***********At the website of Los Angeles TV station KTLA, for example, a headline reads: “Christopher Dorner’s Manifesto (Disturbing Content and Language).” What follows appears to be the entire manifesto, minus the paragraphs where Dorner discusses the media. At the end, KTLA notes that it “has removed the names of a number of officers out of respect for their privacy,” though it doesn’t mention that entire paragraphs pertaining to the media are missing. The KTLA version also redacted mention of Sheen.************

The entire manifesto can be read in many places on the Internet, including here.

Source(s): Hell ; you can print the manifesto from Liberal CNN and these stupid ignorant liberals still deny with thumbs down ! What a bunch of uninformed dip sticks !! Listen you azz clown liberals , get this though your thick sculls , a thumbs down doesn`t make the truth disappear !!!!!
  • Kati

I can make things up too! The sky is purple, grass is pink, Rush Limbaugh is a good person.

The only ones I see whining about him getting shot are libertarian types here that worship David Koresh, Randy Weaver, and other murderous losers.

I gave you a second chance because you seemed to be improving your attitude, but now I see it's the same old Mary Jane again.

what a pathetic b*tch you are, babe.