Boss J asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

Getting deep 360 waves?

Ok I'm a black guy and I want tips on getting deep 360's waves, I have a very good grade of hair, it's not super straight and it's not nappy. Also I use pink oil moisturizer hair lotion

Favorite Answer

BRUSH! The only way to get 360 waves is consistent brushing all the products just help to define your waves. Also you need to wolf. which means growing your hair out for 3-6 weeks between each haircut. But remember during the process to keep your hair moisturized and keep brushing it wont happen over night building 360 waves takes dedication. Never cut your hair lower than a 1 (with the grain). When you wolf or grow your hair out while continually to brush it your waves get deeper and deeper. REMEMBER waves come from brushing and not products. so wolf them out and keep brushing and using your doo rag and you will be there in no time. check wavebuilder.com for more info.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Getting deep 360 waves?

Source(s): deep 360 waves: https://tr.im/OuliE