What are some celebrities you hate?

And while your at it list 3-5 that everyone seems to hate, but you love!

I hate:

Rita Ora, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Kesha, Lady Gaga, Rebecca Black, Kirsten Stewart, Lily Collins, Willow Smith, Keke Palmer, Ashley Tisdale, Robert Pattinson, All of One Direction (except Louis, idk why I just really like him), Kevin Jonas, Zendaya Coleman, Debby Ryan, Matt Damon, Kelly Osborne, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Gossip Girl cast (except Chase)

People I love but everybody hates: Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, The Kardashians (except Kendall and Kylie), Lindsay Lohan

Don't get me wrong I love plenty of celebrities too: Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Naomi Campbell, Lana Del Ray, Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman, Emma Stone, Shakira, Alivia Keys, Jennifer Lawrence, Ellen Degeneres, Selma Hayek (not going to mention good looking, because their looks change my opinion) Simon Cowell, Ryan Secrest, Taylor Lautner

Update:

@Shanae

I have always HATED Debby, the moment she came on my screen of Suite Life on Deck, she is THE most annoying Disney girl there is. Keke is just boring and irrelevant, I dont like her,

13 Answers

Relevance
  • kyla
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I hate: Rebecca Black, Chris Brown, Kim Kardashian, Pitbull, The Jonas Brothers, Will.i.am, Michael Jackson, Tara Reid, Lil Wayne, Jason Derulo, Lady Gaga,Nicholas Cage, Kesha, Coco, all the new actresses on Disney Channel, One Direction, Charlie Sheen, Sarah Palin, Tyra Banks, Taylor Swift, Debby Ryan(I hated her ever since i saw her on suite life on deck too!!) Ronald Trump, The hells kitchen guy!!

People I love but everybody hates: Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Snooki, Britney Spears, Kristen Stewart, Nicki Minaj

• 8 years ago

I don't like:

Snookie

The Kardiashians

Justing Bieber

Justin Temberlake

Brittany Spears

Megan Fox

Kirsten Stewart

Rihanna

Chris Brown

Little Wayne

Kanye west

Honey Boo Boo

Miley Cyrus

Basically anyone on reality tv

There's a waaaaay longer list but I don't feel like typing.

Who I like:

Carrie Underwood

Miranda Lambert

Faith Hill

Shiniah Twain

(Sometimes) Taylor Swift

P!nk

Hunter Hayes

Brad Paisely

The Band Perry

Little Big Town

Katy Perry (sometimes)

Kelly Clarkson

Myth busters

NCIS cast

Sasha Alexander

Angie Harmon

This is all I can think of!!

Source(s): I know my people
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I hate

bella thorne

demi lovato

one direction (only like 1 of there songs)

Jonas brothers

victoria justice

Lucy hale

big time rush

people I like c:

miley cyrus

selena Gomez

Taylor swift

Ariana Grande

zendaya coleman

Miranda cosgrove

Justin bieber

Nicky minaj

Rebecca black

Katy Perry

Rihanna

beyoncee

willow smith

c;

Source(s): my opinion!!!! lol
  • 8 years ago

Miley Cyrus!!

Kim Kardashian!!!

Taylor Swift!!

The Jonas Brothers!!

One Direction!!!

Any one on Disney channel at the moment.

I like Christina aguilara's singing, just not her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

WOW we have a LOT in common but why do you hate Keke Palmer and Debby Ryan? Any ways you've made my list already so yeah thats pretty much it. And you know one thing I realised about Demi is that sometimes she uses her "so-call" eating disorder as an attention-getter which really bugs me at times.

Source(s): My opinion
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't love any celebrities. I hate the kardashians obviously, and Justin Bieber and One Direction a little.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Um ya you have no reason to hate any celebrity. They have never done anything to you. Why do you hate them? Because they are succesful? Because they arnt perfect? Well I am a Demi Lovato fan. It wouldnt matter if you said you werent a fan of these people. I cant tell you who to like or who to not be a fan of. But saying you hate them? no. They have never done anything to you so you shouldnt hate them.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Urgh, i hate One direction and justin bieber. SO MUCH. And Angelina Jolie for some reason. omg i Love beyonce <3

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I better answer this question Anglesea before I pop out to work :( Um ya you have no reason to hate any celebrity. They have never done anything to you. Why do you hate them? Because they are succesful? Because they arnt perfect? Well I I hope this answers your question.

• 8 years ago

I love Beyonce and Natalie Portman very much ! They are the best in their jobs ! And they are smart :) I love her songs deja vu, Irreplaceable, beautiful liar, halo, single ladies and others which she wrote.. And you know Natalie can speak 7 languages and She is from harward. she is my idol ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.