How would I go about starting an online business?

I have started a facebook fashion page that has recently hit 40k likes in 6 months (very proud of that). I've had a few small businesses contact me about possibly promoting their page on my fb so they can get more likes & they've offered to pay me. I never though about that but it's a very good idea & a... show more I have started a facebook fashion page that has recently hit 40k likes in 6 months (very proud of that). I've had a few small businesses contact me about possibly promoting their page on my fb so they can get more likes & they've offered to pay me. I never though about that but it's a very good idea & a quick way to make some extra money. But I don't wanna do anything illegal so I was wondering how I would go about doing it legal before I accept any money and get in trouble, in terms of taxes etc.

BTW I'm only 22 so I don't know anything about the business world. Perhaps I should takes some business classes at a local community college?
Update: @KCD Ohh I am I'm in school I just finished undergraduate in May. But this is just something to do on the side in my spare time & I am serious about it. A little extra cash wouldn't hurt ya know?
1 answer 1