Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

is this correct Hebrew?

"הרי אף אחד לא משתמש בה, כל הספרים מלמדים אותה"

מדובר בנושא לימוד ערבית ספרותית, ובמיוחד אני שואל בנוגע לשימוש במילה "הרי", האם זה תקין או לא? משום שעד עכשיו יש לי בעיות להשתמש בה או להבין אותה

In my example, I wanted to say "it's known that nobody uses it, yet all the books out there teach it"

אני מפנה להדגיש העובדה הזו שאף אחד לא מדבר ערבית ספרותית, ולכן חשבתי שראוי לשבץ את המילה "הרי" במשפט.

תודה רבה מראש

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Also try:correct hebrew translation,correct hebrew pronunciation,correct hebrew names,

correct hebrew calendar,

yahweh or yahuah correct hebrew spelling

more....Search resultsIs this the correct Hebrew translation?

[Jan 27, 2009] Best Answer: מצאתי אותו, מי אוהב את נשמתי it's mean: i have found him, who love my soul. ... No, it is not. This looks like a machine ... ~ by Mallie ( 6 comments )

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090127200157AAZWS6Z - Cached.

More results from answers.yahoo.com »

What are the correct Hebrew names for Jesus and God ...

ShareThis (NOTE: These answers are not presented in a particular order, just in the approximate order that they arrived from our contributors. Feel free to add your ...

www.hebrewroots.com/node/454 - Cached

How to say to correct in hebrew. - English Hebrew Dictionary

Enter your email address and immediately receive a 2-page phrase-sheet. You'll also get other useful tips on quickly improving your Hebrew vocabulary!

www.ehebrew.org/word/2508/to-correct.php - Cached

Correct Hebrew - Image Results

More Correct Hebrew images ».

The Correct Hebrew Name of Messiah - SacredName.com

SacredName.com- The Correct Hebrew Name of Messiah by Mario... a sacred name proponent.

www.sacredname.com/Essays/The-Correct-Hebrew-Name-of... - Cached

Bad Hebrew Tattoos: Hebrew Spelling and Translation Mistakes

Today's victim really did try. She even asked an Israeli friend to provide the correct translation for her Hebrew tattoo, but to no avail. Tattoos done in Hebrew just ...

www.badhebrew.com - Cached

Does anyone know the "correct Hebrew" pronunciation of the ...

The correct Hebrew pronunciation of the name Sarai is "sah RYE". In Hebrew, the meaning of the name Sarai is Argumentative.

www.ask.com/.../does-anyone-know-the-correct-hebrew...sarai - Cached

More results from ask.com »

Hebrew language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many Hebrew sentences have a few correct orders of words. One can change the order of the words in the sentence and keep the same meaning.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew - Cached

More results from en.wikipedia.org »

Exclusive Q&A with Verisign: Verisign Is In Discussions to ...

Exclusive Q&A with Verisign: Verisign Is In Discussions to Correct Hebrew gTLD Application Jun 21, 2012 2 Comments by IDNBlog.

idnblog.com/2012/06/21/exclusive-qa-verisign-verisign

What is the correct Hebrew translation for Hope, Strength and ...

Question by Lo168: What is the correct Hebrew translation for Hope, Strength and Faith? I’m looking to get a tattoo of one of these words, but I want to make sure ...

www.languagemarketplace.com/...is-the-correct-hebrew...faith - Cached

Is this correct hebrew?

[Jan 6, 2010] Breaking News Visit Yahoo! News for the latest. × Close this window ~ by sweetie4... ( 1 comments )

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100106011251AAwZaTd.

Search Related

correct hebrew translation correct hebrew calendar

correct hebrew pronunciation yahweh or yahuah correct hebrew spelling

correct hebrew names

• gulfam
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I trust Irit: מצאתי אותו = i located him מי אוהב את נשמתי = who love my soul that is translation for what you wrote in Hebrew, if you wish to have whatever thing alse let us know.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.