Taylee asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

BAD under eye circles!!! HELP!!!!?

I have horrible under eye circles. I really need a concealer that will COVER. I'm not wanting to spend a lot. So preferably drug store, not mac or something. I heard of a lot of good ones but i don't want to hop around.

My the way im 14 and this isn't from lack of sleep. i get at least 8 hours of sleep every night. so it looks like that what its from but no. i can be perfectly rested and there still there. =(

Favorite Answer

hi there :]

charlotte ronson COLOR correcting stick WORKS beautifully and ONLY $20.

cheers

Well I would recommend a corrector which neutralizes the darkness of your under eye circles. The shade you get depends on your skin tone but range from pink to peach to orange. I'm pale so I wear pink and mine is from Bobbi Brown. I got it because I was so desperate to cover my circles and I tried everything. I've had it for a while and would highly recommend but I'm sure there are hair as good drugstore ones. If you cannot find a corrector try getting a pinky peachy concealer. You may also end up needing to use some concealer to cover the color of the corrector if it doesn't blend in or match enough. Try going on youtube and looking up about corrector a. Especially check out gossmakeupartist! He has a great video on it an even a tutorial to make your own!

Source(s): Experience and youtube

I got this concealer duo from Ulta for $12. It was Benefit's Boiing and lemonaid. I use lemon aid under my eyes and it works like a charm. Some other good ones are the Loreal Magic Lumi Concealer and Maybellines DreamLumi. :)

Makeup works, but I would suggest doing it the natural way because you can avoid getting them forever.

There are different ways to do remove it.

#1: Eight hours of sleep is a must for all of us, especially for people having dark circles under their eyes.

#2: Close your eyes and cover your eyelids with slices of raw potato or cucumber for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water and apply a cream.

#3: Grate a cucumber, squeeze to take out its juice and refrigerate. Make a mixture of lemon juice, lanolin cream and cucumber juice and apply around the eye for 10-15 minutes.

#4: Apply lemon juice on the black circles 2 times a day.

#5: Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice for dark circles under the eyes.

#6: Apply crushed mint around the eye.

#7: Apply almond oil under eyes.

#8: Reduce your intake of vitamin A. Over dose of medications such as Retin A produces "excessive" vascularization.

#9: Almond helps to remove dark circles and is an excellent "skin food". Remove the cream applied around the eye after 10 min. No cream should be left on the skin around the eyes for long periods.

Try any one of these. They all work very well.

GOOD LUCK!