How difficult is it to get a business loan?

I'm starting a business and need some capital. I have a very high personal credit rating, and last that I checked, my bank can give me a personal loan up to $15,000 (plus I have a credit card with a $10,000 limit). I could take the personal loan from the bank, which would be enough to get me started, but... show more I'm starting a business and need some capital.

I have a very high personal credit rating, and last that I checked, my bank can give me a personal loan up to $15,000 (plus I have a credit card with a $10,000 limit).

I could take the personal loan from the bank, which would be enough to get me started, but I would rather start a business account for my company and get the loan via my business account.

(Basically, I want everything to be separate from my personal account, for accounting and tax reasons.)

So my question is, will I be able to use my personal credit rating to get a loan for my business? I'm hesitant to ask my bank directly, because I'm afraid if I tell them I need money for a business they will deny me for personal loans as well.

Thanks in advance!