Do gay men like watching lesbian porn?

Or find it hot. I'm straight but I've been questioning my sexuality cuz an event happened where people called me gay an I've been paranoid about it after that. But I enjoy watching lesbians kissing more than straight guy on girl porn. So do gay men like lesbians or no? Please tell me I'm straight

Favorite Answer

Sometimes

But only because it's funny

1

Source(s): Girl Alone Live Webcam - http://CamGz.com/?uJjX
  • Neal

Why paranoid? Nout wrong with being gay. And no we don't. Straight men tend to enjoy watching lesbians make out, I think they enjoy straight porn more but lesbian born they find erotic? Just the same women find two guys together cute and perhaps attractive (generally speaking).

However forget porn.. think about yourself. Do you find guys attractive or girls? By this I mean which gender do you find sexually attractive? Which could you imagine having sex with, a relationship, hugging, kissing etc etc.. you know what I mean, past crushes and stuff too. This is your real answer, forget porn.

• r b

Those caves are scary.

For a better answer, NO, gay men do not like lesbian porn, I mean gay men like other men, there's no man in lesbian porn, it's two girls eating their ******* or scissoring or whatever, how are we supposed to get off that, when there's no one we like there?

• Devi

Well I'm a lesbian and I can guarantee you I find gay men's porn repulsive (no offense of course) , so I don't see how it'd be different the other way around .

Stop worrying about what everyone else says ; if you're not sexually or emotionally attracted to men and then not to women . you're not gay .

Not this gay man. I enjoy gay male porn, but, unlike Devi, I find lesbian porn gross.

Source(s): My humble opinion.
  • Mark

I don't. I'm attracted to men, so I watch gay porn. I don't see the point of watching two girls eat each other.

Oh, hell no. I didn't even know there was such a thing as lesbian porn, nor do I care.

What was the event that happened? You failed to mention that.

A gay man would enjoy watching two women go at it as much as a vegetarian would enjoy watching a cute fluffy lamb get turned into dinner.

Next question.

No i dont like lesbian porn,

• Tai

No, they don't. If you're male and like lesbian porn then you're either straight or bi.