What did you think of the fashions at the Grammy Awards?

Scroll through the red carpet pics: http://music.yahoo.com/photos/2013-grammy-awards-r...

I like Beyonce' simple black & white outfit and was glad that she made that sort of statement. Carrie Underwood looked good in both dresses she wore. Though I do think the black one was a bit tight. Kelly Rowland's cut out dress was interesting, though I would have elemenated a couple of the "cut-outs" so it would have been more modest. They were actually told not to do much of that this year but I see by Katy Perry's dress, they paid no heed to the words. I really disliked J. Lopez's dress. It did not complement any part of her body. Some of the men looked better. Props to Justine Timberlake on looks and a good performance!

Your thoughts....

• Star T
    Favorite Answer

Carrie Underwood's dress when she performed is unbelievable! She is wrapped up in a butterfly...

http://music.yahoo.com/photos/grammys-2013-most-me...

i agree about J Lo's dress. Not appealing at all. She would have looked better in jeans and a t-shirt. I really liked Prince's outfit and cane. I felt that the band he presented to shouldn't have noted the cane. The guy said "the man with the cane". I think Prince was a bit embarassed but who knows. I thought Katy Perry's dress was pretty snazzy.

Carrie Underwood and Katy Perry were the the best-dressed at the Grammys in my opinion, I loved both of their dresses (:

As usual, I didn't bother watching it. I've never been interested in 'hams' trying to 'one-up' each other, which the majority --though not totality-- of them seem to be. And, fashions are just fads worn by those with money to spare, and the majority love to flaunt that they have that extra money to do what they want with.

All are awesome and love black and white outfits too.

• Theyre all hot