Dren
Dren asked in Dining OutFast Food · 7 years ago

What should I have for lunch? Subway or McDonald's?

Easy 10 points!

Best Answer

It depends if you feel like eating greasy food or not. There is more of a variety at McDonald's, but Subway is generally healthier.

You can get salads at both places. Cookies at Subway or ice cream, milkshakes, McFlurries, smoothies, and a bunch of other desserts at McDonald's. Potato chips, or french fries.

McDonald's! It's actually healthier than subway believe it or not! The amount of fat and calories that goes into a subway sandwich is disgusting. Better with chicken from McDonalds

Neither. Make your own. It's what I generally do and it's not too hard to make. Just about every ingredient you need for Subway to make you a smoked turkey ham sub can be found in the grocery store for a lot cheaper.

Same thing can be said about McDonald's big macs or say an egg McMuffin.

Mcdonalds i.like subway but.im in the mood for a hamburger lol

• SUBWAY!!

all the way!!

McDonalds taste like SH** AND makes you feel like it too (Double wammy), you just may not have discovered that yet.

Source(s): I live 5 seconds from a mcdonalds- it used to be my go-to...until I was enlightened.

Subway it's way healthier!! And good!!

Source(s): Me!!

Subway, tastier and healthier.

save money get a mcdouble with extra pickles and extra onions free of charge

SUBWAY

• Hannah

subway....