I am 15 years old and i want to start a business ? Why can i think of any ideas ?

Okay , s when i am older probably 23 so i can get my college degree in Business and Law, i want to start my own business. But every time i seem to think about what it will be my mind goes blank and i do not understand why. I mean i try to think of any idea and then i end up with nothing. Please help me! Where do i... show more Okay , s when i am older probably 23 so i can get my college degree in Business and Law, i want to start my own business. But every time i seem to think about what it will be my mind goes blank and i do not understand why. I mean i try to think of any idea and then i end up with nothing. Please help me! Where do i start in Business ? How do i come up with any idea it seems impossible. All answers greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Update: I would like a business in Bookmaking online or a website based business. But i am open to every business idea. Thank you.