Brenda asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

If u dont eat for a day how much weight will u lose?

And will u look skinner?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No u can't lose weight without eating it actually makes u sick and tired and u have to eat just lest better like stop going to Mickey d'sor Burger King eat a salad with little chicken tenders get fat free everything buy the Special K cereals and snack bars and drink no sugar no salt or pepper unless for seasoning only a little bi no fried chicken Ur snack should always be a Special K snack bar and Special K little drink the fat free milk u have to go on diet and eating doesn't help u lose weight u have to work out run out the street jumping jacks and everything eating right help all the time I know u probably Dnt like salads but can't depend on not eating or eating right to helpu lose weighty have to eat right and work out

• 8 years ago

None unless you do this routinly. I know Christians that eat no food for forty days fasting and don't lose as much as you would think but still significant. Don't try these techniques cause of anorexia risks. Instead find more outside activities with a slight diet and it works wonders. My friend weighed 350 pounds two years ago and now is 215

• 8 years ago

the only weight you'll lose is water weight and weight from your sh*t. you have to work hard to lose weight and look skinnier, by running or swimming. It will eventually make you look skinnier after a few days with very little food, I mean like < an apple a day

Source(s): losing weight for football, I looked skinnier, but I also ran and did lots of exercise. btw I felt like shit and was always hungry
  • 8 years ago

I don't think you will lose weight. I am not sure. I did that once and got sick.

Source(s): Not eating for a day
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Only one way to find out.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

no, you will not look skinnyer. your metabolism will slow down and you will actually look more fat! it is important to eat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.