Did Humans Come From Mars?

Did White People Come From Mars? Around 10,000 - 30,000 years ago, white people were considered "Gods" by the Africans and the true natives of Europe were not White. Recent studies have shown that King Tut was white and had blue eyes. And look, on Mars there is sacred geometry and Pyramids. Could white people have used the moon to get here? Studies have shown that the moon is at least 1 billion years older than Earth, about as old as Mars and the moon is perfectly positioned to support life on Earth. White people have changed almost everything on Earth, white people invented technology and almost everything in use today by modern-man.

We could have used the Moon (what was a Moon of Mars) to get to Earth and placed it into an Orbit around the Earth so it can support life.

We could have adjusted to the Gravity on Earth over the Thousands of years over if we had the technology to get to Earth we probably had the technology to modify our genetics.

If you look at Mars, one side of the planet is scorched and the other half is full of debris, there could have been a nuclear war or a large comet about to hit Mars so we left.

Favorite Answer

I wondered about this in 8th grade without knowing of Chariot of the Gods.

After years of fascination with outer space, I started to wonder why Mars looked like a planet that had undergone devastation. Rubble, and no visual trace of water despite ther being polar ice caps! It seemed to me this planet may have been inhabitable at one time. The fact that Mars is known as the god of war also led me to believe that some kind of war may have been responsible for the destruction of Mars.

I continued to wonder what type of beings would have lived there. Being us whites burn in the sun here on earth and darker folks don't, it was obvious a lighter toned race would have lived there. I then wondered if it was possible the white race, which only inhabited the Eurasian continent at one time, may have settled there after an exodus from mars.

It's also made sense to me that since Mars was further from the sun and this colder, the comforts of the warm sun and ample vegetation enjoyed by the natives of earth, would have been less. Summers would have been shorter as well as the agricultural season, and winters longer. These stimuli would have pushed the Martian brain to find more advanced means of survival beyond those here on Earth. Hence, why white Europeans, in general, were most advanced technologically over other regions of earth. This, in conjunction with their history, may very well explain the reason for their need to conquer other regions of earth and introduce their "modern" advances to the natives who never had a need for them.

I also had theories as to why the super advanced technology that led them here didn't remain in their culture. Perhaps a lack of immediate resources or means to aquire them led to some developments being lost or forgotten generation after generation. As they multiplied, the history may have been held by a few yet forgotten by others not so tight in the ruling circle. Despite forgotten skills, the Martian brain was still advanced in problem solving and resulted in the development of advanced means of survival especially in colder regions.

Then began the questions of Egyptians, Mayans, Etc.

Well, years later, a HS history teacher introduced me to the book Chariot of the Gods after hearing my theories. This book made me see there was some logic to my logic and presents an excellent case. It has, to some degree, answered some questions I've had, questions that truly have no definitive answer, FOR TRULY WE CAN ONLY THEORIZE, these ideas are not concrete fact.

Watch a show called Ancient Aliens. It's great fun to wonder about the unknown.

• John W

White people were never considered gods, that was an interpretation made by Europeans claiming that the primitive culture viewed them as gods. Almost all the western inventions were invented by the Chinese nearly a century earlier, they may have been rediscovered by western cultures but only after they were long forgotten.

The Panspermia theory says that since Mars cooled down and became habitable first and the most time consuming part of developing life is the first self-reproducing molecules, it may be that life first developed to the microbial stage on Mars and then landed onto Earth in meteorites when the Earth cooled enough to be habitable thereby saving millions if not billions of years in developing life.

The Moon is the exact same age as the Earth, all studies have showned that rocks on the Moon and on Earth formed around the same time.

Humans may be martians but only as germs.

The Northern depressed zone is the result of a large asteroid strike, no nuclear war could have that amount of force.

Gravity can only be changed by mass, no amount of technology can change that.

You seem to have a lot of nonsense filling your head.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Did Humans Come From Mars?

Did White People Come From Mars? Around 10,000 - 30,000 years ago, white people were considered "Gods" by the Africans and the true natives of Europe were not White. Recent studies have shown that King Tut was white and had blue eyes. And look, on Mars there is sacred geometry and...

Source(s): humans mars: https://tinyurl.im/Qr6Ng

You might want to ask about different races and development in the anthropology section, or maybe the biology section too. There's some issues about that which need to be cleared up before the question about Mars can be addressed. Also, we've found no evidence that humans came from any other planet, so unless or until we do, there is no proof to support the idea.

Yes, humans came from Mars. We are all secretly Martians. Around 30,001 years ago, we Martians built spaceships and came here to this place called Earth. Because there is life on Mars. You should tell that to NASA.

Source(s): My ancestry

1

Mars didn't have devastating wars mars just drifted out beyond its place kinda where we are and slowly statrded dying loosing its magnetic field and its atmosphere.... I feel connected to mars in some strange way always wishing to go their and thrive to survive... You talk baloney

White people don't want to believe this. If white people didn't come from mars, then why does the sun rebuke their skin? Germs spread, even through the universe, and that's what white people are.. A ****** germ. They bring war and destruction, which is why Mars is referred to as the God of War, and what is exactly has the Earth become? A planet of war and destruction, under the complete power of who? The white man, which have brainwashed 95% of the world, and also stole the culture of my fello Africans/Blacks. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw whatch this here video, and you too will be unleashed with ideas.

no, look at the difference between mars and earth. mars is not suited for humans to live in

Source(s): me ^_^

Did you just read Chariots of the Gods? Because that's where this cockamamie theory comes from.

Anyways- NO.