Cactus for Valentines Day?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for three years now and I always make him crafts or get him odd little things for Valentines day and he loves it. So this year I was going to get him a Venus Fly trap that said You caught me ;D but all the fly traps were dead and i bought him a "Golden Ball... show more So my boyfriend and I have been together for three years now and I always make him crafts or get him odd little things for Valentines day and he loves it. So this year I was going to get him a Venus Fly trap that said You caught me ;D but all the fly traps were dead and i bought him a "Golden Ball Cactus".. I have two questions...

1. What is a good sweet quote i can use for this gift? Preferably not "I'm stuck on you" lol.

and

2. The cactus has a yellow straw flower actually hot glued onto the poor cactus... stupid people.. and all the others were like,,, dead and such and i was wondering if there is any way i can keep this crinkly little flower alive. I wasn't sure if it was fake or not.. but im assuming fake flowers can't die although it has obviously been glued on.