Cactus for Valentines Day?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for three years now and I always make him crafts or get him odd little things for Valentines day and he loves it. So this year I was going to get him a Venus Fly trap that said You caught me ;D but all the fly traps were dead and i bought him a "Golden Ball Cactus".. I have two questions...

1. What is a good sweet quote i can use for this gift? Preferably not "I'm stuck on you" lol.

and

2. The cactus has a yellow straw flower actually hot glued onto the poor cactus... stupid people.. and all the others were like,,, dead and such and i was wondering if there is any way i can keep this crinkly little flower alive. I wasn't sure if it was fake or not.. but im assuming fake flowers can't die although it has obviously been glued on.

Favorite Answer

LOL!

Maybe there is not an appropriate quote. Just say "I love you."

If it is fake it can be removed. But if it is fake, the flower can't die, either. I would just leave it there.

• zaheer

I even have discovered the version between a cactus and a caucas. On a cactus the pricks are on the exterior. people who trample over plant life, yet in basic terms to incorporate a cactus. I save a pointy eye on you.

I'd say: You make me thorny! ;)