Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 8 years ago

Bank Of America Employee Discounts? Do Bank Of America Employees get a discount for AT@T Cell Phone Service?

A reply to the email I received on my recent post about Bank of America discounts for phones, etc.

YES, I went yesterday and got a new Iphone5 with unlimited texting, unlimited calling local and long distance, and I get a 23% discount off my bill every month for being an employee at BAC. Also, I can download pics, videos and music as well ---I get prettymuch everything that anyone else would get going to Apple store.... in other words, I got a new Iphone5 with everything............ and my bill each month will still be under $75 a month. Thanks for reading....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Thanks for letting us know!

• 4 years ago

Bofa Employee Discount

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Bank Of America Apple Discount

• 5 years ago

Source(s): 100% Free Cell Phone - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?SGQv
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Bank Of America Employee Discounts? Do Bank Of America Employees get a discount for AT@T Cell Phone Service?

A reply to the email I received on my recent post about Bank of America discounts for phones, etc.

YES, I went yesterday and got a new Iphone5 with unlimited texting, unlimited calling local and long distance, and I get a 23% discount off my bill every month for being an employee at BAC. Also,...

Source(s): bank america employee discounts bank america employees discount cell phone service: https://tr.im/BBDxq
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

employees bank america discounts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.