Tips on getting deep waves?
Ok I'm Intreested in getting deep waves and I just started using pink moisturizer. How often should I brush my hair a day and also I wash my hair once a week.
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
The other two answers clearly do not know what you're talking about.
I'm assuming you're a black guy. I'm a girl, so Idk about getting that, but I often see guys brushing their hair to keep the waves.
I would try youtube, maybe a guy has a tutorial on it there... Sorry.
- 8 years ago
I have natural thick wavy hair. It doesn't matter how often you brush your hair a day really. I mean brushing your hair has nothing to do with it. Washing your hair once a week is too less. I suggest that you wash your hair every 2 days. There are conditioners that help create wave in your hair. One of them is herbal essences tousle me softly. It comes in a purple bottle and it helps create wave in your hair and tame down frizz. Okay so heres a method on getting waves in your hair without heat !!(:
1. Start with freshly washed. your hair must be wet.
2. Split your hair in 2 halves
3. begin braiding one side and secure with a hair tie
4. Braid the other side of your hair secure with a hair tie
5. sleep with the braids in
6. Wake up and take the hair ties out
7. Deep waves ! Tah dah! Crimped/ wavy hair.
8. Put mousse or hairspray in your hair to stop frizzSource(s): Me(:
- 8 years ago
I reccomend that you wash your hair more than once a week.. are you a guy?