When is a company considered as a ''successful'' ?

Is it the revenue ? Is it by the number of employers they have ? Is it the popularity of the company ? If its by the revenue, approximately how much revenue does a company needs to have, to be considered as a successful ? If its by the number of employers it has, how many employers does it needs to have... show more Is it the revenue ? Is it by the number of employers they have ? Is it the popularity of the company ?

If its by the revenue, approximately how much revenue does a company needs to have, to be considered as a successful ? If its by the number of employers it has, how many employers does it
needs to have ?

Does a software company with about 10 million dollars of revenue, and about 100 employers considered a successful company ? What if it has zero popularity and nobody knows about her ?

【Note】: My question is not how to make a business successful, but, when is a company considered as a successful ? Why is ''Twitter'' considered as a successful company ? Is it the revenue they make ? Is it the number of employers they have ? Is it the popularity ? If a garage start up company, have two employers, zero popularity, but 10 million dollars of revenue, is that company considered as
successful company ? What defines ''successful'' company ? What is ''successful'' ?

I hope you understand my question.

Thank you.