What are some good espresso machines?

Hi, I really want to know what are some excellent espresso machines. I really love Starbucks and I want to learn how to make their drinks at home. I can say that I do go to Starbucks every morning and even at night! Please suggest some excellent espresso machine and money isn't a issue. Thanks!

• Ken
    Favorite Answer

The best espresso machine for you will depend upon your needs...

I recommend first deciding which category of machine is the best fit for you: Super Automatic, Single Serve (Pod), Steam Espresso, Automatic, Semi Automatic, or Manual Lever.

The major trade-off is automation vs control. Roughly, from more to less automated:

1. Single Serve (Pod): Add pod. Press one button. Drink.

2. Super Automatic: Add whole beans. Press one button. Drink.

3. Automatic & Steam Espresso: Add ground beans. Tamp. Press one button. Clean portafilter. Drink.

4. Semi-Automatic: Add ground beans. Tamp. Turn knob to start/stop brew cycle. Clean portafilter. Drink.

5. Manual (Piston): Add ground beans. Tamp. Use lever to control pressure and time. Clean portafilter. Drink.

Source: "Which type of espresso machine should I buy?"

http://www.howtodecide.com/espresso-machine-type/

You say that money isn't an issue. I'll guess that time and convenience might be, however, so a super automatic might be best for you. Especially if you regularly enjoy Starbucks or other quality shops' coffee, you'll get coffee drinks that are every bit as good, and the savings can soon come to pay for the machine. Super-autos do not tie you to expensive pods from a single source, and they do not require advanced skill or patience to operate. Add whole beans and the machine does the rest.

Source: "Which is the best super automatic espresso machine?"

http://www.howtodecide.com/super-automatic-espress...

You can save money and gain control by opting instead for an automatic or semi-automatic. Note that manual (piston) machines can actually be more expensive than semi-automatics, however. Note also that while there's a lot more work in the less automatic approaches, sophisticated users prefer the additional control. In most cases, a skilled barista can produce the best coffee with the manual or even semi-automated machines, but less sophisticated users will get the best results from the super autos or pods.

If you are looking for Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines, then the great options are Breville BES840XL the Infuser Espresso Machine, Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel, Breville BES900XL Dual Boiler Semi Automatic Espresso Machine, Breville 800ESXL 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-Cast Espresso Machine

If you like the Super-Automatic Espresso Machines much more, you could consider these: Rancilio HSD-SILVIA Silvia Espresso Machine, KRUPS EA8250001 Espresseria Full Automatic Espresso Machine with Built-in Conical Burr Grinder, DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine

you additionally could make coffee at homestead affordably with a range good coffee maker in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it won't style the comparable as one you purchase at a coffee save. There are instant espressos on the industry, in simple terms upload warm water and it foams or some thing like that ... no remark on what may be in them, I even have on no account appeared. in case you're prepared to shell out approximately $3 hundred you will get a solid homestead coffee gadget (Starbucks are truly solid in the event that they nonetheless sell them) or visit a cafe nutrition kit shop that makes a speciality of them yet once you at the instant are not prepared to spend funds i could in simple terms shop going out for coffee fairly than do it affordably at homestead.

• B.

Krups makes a fine machine. I have had mine for years and it has never let me down.