Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 7 years ago

places to get free beauty samples?

where can i find free beauty samples in canada online? thanks!

(i dont have a target, mac, sephora, etc where i live)

Favorite Answer

I believe the Bay/Sears beauty counters should give out samples if you ask. I know counter girls at department stores can be a bit intimidating, but it is okay to ask. The worse thing that could happen is that they say no, but most of the time, they should give you a sample. After all, you are a potential buying customer. So yeah, department stores with beauty counters.

Also, I believe Everyday Minerals allows you to try up to 7 free samples for free (well, for a cent) - you just need to order the samples online, pay one cent for the kit, then pay for the shipping (around 3-4 dollars, varying on where you live). I say it is worth it.

Good luck.

You could try http://freebies.myfreedeals.com. They have great freebies for different beauty samples, or make up samples! I've gotten free samples from the before, and the experience was great! It's just nice to try out products before you buy them! Saves a lot of money!

Some websites sell samples, coastal scents website offers samples and some others do aswell even some websites sell mac pigment samples just search online

• 6 years agoReport

you can get free beauty samples here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuDuxUxHUpk

see it tell me if there s any problems

hi! I sell mark. cosmetics, and prefer to deliver out samples whilst human beings ask! sign up on my eboutique and deliver me a message and that i'll get your samples out to you in below each week!

there are lots of sample companies out there and should you try or visit freebies.myfreedeals.com.

they have lots of beauty samples and try grab their freebies offer.

you'll surely love their stuff like i do.