Is it a good idea to major in Math and minor in finance (possibly double minor in finance and economics)?

First of all, I love math. Especially the statistics part of it, which explains why I am majoring in it. After I am done with my education, I envision myself working in a place like a bank or something similar. I know it's possible to do that with only a math degree, but would minoring in finance (or double... show more First of all, I love math. Especially the statistics part of it, which explains why I am majoring in it. After I am done with my education, I envision myself working in a place like a bank or something similar. I know it's possible to do that with only a math degree, but would minoring in finance (or double minoring in finance and economics) help me achieve this goal. I obviously plan to go to graduate school, but what I will study in grad school will be determined by the official career I chose to pursue later on in my undergraduate studies. I am currently in my second semester of school.