Mandarin, Spanish, French, or German?

I am going to enter high school soon, and because I NEED to learn foreign language, Im forced to pick from these. I'm planing on taking it 3-4 years, because it's recommended, but which is the best and easiest? I'm Asian (Korean), but only know English, I only understand and read Korean (not able to... show more I am going to enter high school soon, and because I NEED to learn foreign language, Im forced to pick from these. I'm planing on taking it 3-4 years, because it's recommended, but which is the best and easiest? I'm Asian (Korean), but only know English, I only understand and read Korean (not able to speak, form sentence, understand all I read because my vocab isn't good although I understand my parents). I believe Mandarin (sorry if I spelt this wrong) was just added, but even my Chinese best friends who only knows a ring bit, says it's difficult. My dad says to take Mandarin or Spanish though - he said it wouldn't be TOO hard and he would pick Mandarin as his first choice. Spanish because many people speak it where I live. I really don't want to fail my class - I need to put up with it for 3-4 years, and honestly never had much interest in learning these languages, I did have a bit for Mandarin, but it seems too difficult - I don't want to fail, I NEED to get straight A's because of my Asian parents. I've only been very interested in Korean - which I am learning bit by bit from my mom. I don't know. I'm also worried about Spanish, just because there r many teachers for it (people from the school came and said so) so they said u will get a new teacher every year and they said the perks of going into a language like German is that u will probably have the same teacher and knowing a teacher for 4yrs will b better for letters of recommendation for college... I really don't know. Because my other friend wants me to learn French with her... I don't even know what I want to do when I'm grown up - I don't know what courses to take as electives, I know I need language and some kind of art though...
Update: Also - what kind of Mandarin (like what areas, etc.) m do you think you learn in high school classes? Is it not as difficult as people say, or is it? My dad was talking about piyin or something and saying I won't fail (sorry if that's wrong) and I just don't know...
Update 2: Also maybe if I learn mandarin I can help my dad who doesn't really know it well yet goes to china multiple times every year for business trips? My dad said to take it because china is a big world country or whatever... Idk his words, but he said he'd take it. My dad took Spanish as a high scho and my mom... show more Also maybe if I learn mandarin I can help my dad who doesn't really know it well yet goes to china multiple times every year for business trips? My dad said to take it because china is a big world country or whatever... Idk his words, but he said he'd take it. My dad took Spanish as a high scho and my mom took French (because apparently at her school, French was the only one at the school she went to). Idk... She forgot it all because she had no interest, but she said she got a's in college in it, and I probably would like to remember the language, but... I don't know which to take.