Any residents of Sneads Ferry,North Carolina?

Ive been thinking about moving to Sneads Ferry for about two years now. I do have a little family there and would love a change of scenery.(currently reside in Lexington,Ky,been here about seven years.) I have been there one other time since I moved away as a baby and I fell in love with the whole place.

Some questions though:

How long have you lived there?

If you havent been there long,do you plan on staying?Would you start a family there?

How is the education system?

I understand it's around a military base,(Am I right?) Whats that like?How are the people?

What are some things you do NOT like about Sneads Ferry?

Thanks so much!!Oh,and you have any additional information,I would love to hear it!

Best Answer

It's the sticks.

• whary

once you've a California identity/DL nevertheless you are able to purchase a firearm although you are able to ought to have it shipped to a FFL holder in California who could then do the mandatory workplace artwork for you. you are able to could be in State to fill out both the DROS (sellers record of Sale) and the Federal style 4473 and then you've got the ten day waiting era earlier you are able to take possession of the firearm. Your different determination is to grow to be a resident of the State of Utah and then bypass by potential of what ever that state calls for for a gun purchase. both way it truly is going to be as a lot as you.