Why am I so shy around girls?

Ok I am a 20 year old shy guy who gets extremely shy/nervous around girls. I am very attractive and people including girls have told me so. Every time when I try to talk to girls I get so shy that I end up saying nothing. I also have a problem looking at girls I tend to look at them when they are not looking and... show more Ok I am a 20 year old shy guy who gets extremely shy/nervous around girls. I am very attractive and people including girls have told me so. Every time when I try to talk to girls I get so shy that I end up saying nothing. I also have a problem looking at girls I tend to look at them when they are not looking and when they catch me I turn 10 shades of red and look at the ground. Girls always laugh at me when I do this. Every time when I try to compliment a girl I blush and feel like a dork too. One time I was at the mall by myself and I sat down at the food court for a little bit and this group of extremely attractive girls sat at the next table over and all started giving me flirty looks and I was so shy that all I could do was look the other way, but eventually gave them a shy smile and they were like aww how cute. They made me feel stupid. I just hate being so shy around girls especially cute/pretty ones. Thanks to my shyness I have never had a girlfriend or a first kiss and I'm still a virgin. Please help
5 answers 5