Kei asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 8 years ago

Plastic Taps for Tap shoes?

Plastic Taps for Tap shoes?

is there sch thing as a Plastic tap for tap shoes? all i see on the internet is metal.

where i live, there is no where to buy tap shoes.

so i was thinking. what if i made taps out of plastic?

do you think it will sound okay?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Tember
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's a creative idea to make your own tap shoes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNvLaLaeY_k

Youtube thumbnail

Plastic might work, but not as well.

Hope I helped!

x

• 8 years ago

If you want to do it properly, get metal taps and maybe install them on a pair of shoes. Or just buy a pair of tap shoes online.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Wait a sec. You advise if Congress supplies the administrative mammoth skill to inspect on human beings, it will use it? Benghazi is a witch hunt being devised from a tragedy. it rather is Republicans finding for political probability. The AP surveillance is one hundred% criminal because of the fact congress exceeded a regulation asserting it rather is under our final president. The IRS situation, is a localized experience in Cincinnati, which exceeded off and replaced into stumbled on final year. The operative replaced into released. The president had no longer something to do with any of this. i discover the AP tale traumatic, whether it rather is totally criminal. i discover the IRS situation troubling, whether it replaced into dealt with some distance far flung from presidential be conscious. relax. i'm useful you will discover yet another bright merchandise to distract you quickly.

• 8 years ago

Plastic won't work, as you won't get the proper sound. You will need to use metal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

challenging problem. look into in google and yahoo. it will help!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.