OOXX asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

英文自傳請幫忙看文法

My name is OOO .I am live in Taipei. There are 4 people in my family. My

father is a Department of mechanics professor in OOO. My mother is a

housewife. I have a brother, he is a OOO. Family's atmosphere is harmonious.

Throughout my school years, I frequently maintained my score above top 3 in my class. Then admission to OOO university and got a master`s degree.

C program and embedded system are interest me. I have 1 years of Notebook

firmware engineer experience in OOO. Control OOO devices and OOO. In my

student life, I have reached OOO system with my partner. It is similar to OOO .

My thesis use Verilog to design OOO. I very recommend my programming ability.

Besides Electronic Engineering, I also have a wide range of hobbies. I used to

join the swimming and bicycle club and exercise every week. It let me make a

lot of friends in difference field. I also joined drawing club and served as the

president responsible for organizing all the activities. In vocational, I served as

the discipline section, academic section, peace and happiness section and

hygienic section chief. So I learn how to better interact and cooperate with others. Also, it leads me to realize the significance of accountability and personal

attitude. As a result, it helps me gain more confidence and tenacity.

A smooth and stable life is the one I beg. It`s almost impossible for me to strive

for fame and wealth. Besides, I am filled with ambition to be a good researcher. That`s why I choose this job. I think this job and its circumstance can give me

what I want. I wish I could join your team. I will do my best to contribute myself here.

麻煩指正了謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is OOO .I live in Taipei. There are 4 people in my family. My

father is a department of mechanic professor in OOO. My mother is a

housewife. I have a brother, he is OOO. Family's atmosphere is harmonious.

C program and embeded system interests me. I have a year experience of Notebook firmware engineer in OOO. Control OOO devices and OOO. In my

join swimming and bicycle club and do regular exercise every week. It lets me make a lot of friends in different field. I also joined a drawing club and served as the

hygienic section chief. So I learned how to better interact and cooperate with others. Also, it leads me to realize the significance of accountability and personal attitude. As a result, it helps me gain more confidence and tenacity.

A smooth and stable life is the one I beg. It`s almost impossible for me to strive for fame and wealth. Besides, I am filled with ambition to be a good researcher. That`s why I choose this job. I think this job and its circumstance can give me what I want. I wish I could join your team. I will do my best to contribute myself here.

改的不是很好~請見諒^^

Source(s): 自己XD

1. 如果你/妳是為了求職來寫這篇自傳,內容有些糟,因為求職的自傳不應該寫成這樣。這種自傳內容在本土企業的人力資源部有三成到一半的機率在一分鐘之內就會把你/妳淘汰,在外商企業這機率會更高。

2. 不過這也不能怪你/妳,因為大部分的學校畢業生都不懂得如何對企業介紹自己。我幫你/妳修改為以下的內容:

Dear Sir/Madam :

My name is AAA, and I was graduated from BBB university and got a master degree in Electronic Engineering. I often get the top 3 grade in my class. My thesis topic is to use Verilog hardware description language to design CCC chip and its GGG functions.

2.1 開頭的首段最重要,這是你/妳能不能被外面公司看上的關鍵,最好幾句話之內就將你/妳的優勢完整發揮,能吸引他們的目光。

這幾句話就描述了妳的畢業科系、成績概況、畢業論文主題及妳的優勢。看到這裡,外界的人力資源部或技術主管才會持續看下去,而不是直接把文章丟進拉圾筒。

I have been a firmware engineer in DDD Corp for one year, so I was familar with EEE system. My partner and I had modified the FFF system core to change its default behavior.

2.2 詳細地描述你/妳所熟悉的技術內容

3. 最後一段我勸你/妳改成其它內容。

因為在公司的角度來看,是公司選擇你/妳

,不是你/妳選擇公司或工作。

• s

不少用法都不是英文的慣用法. 會改文法的人很多, 我給你些建議.

不管寫什麼東西, 一定要先把讀者以及抓到你想要表達的重點

你已經取得碩士學位並且有工作經驗. 應該多著墨於你的專業素養, 與你的興趣比較, 你的專業jump around. 沒有真正表達到該表達的...除非你這篇自傳是要交朋友的.

結論是最弱的部分. 找工作的自傳都要把對方要的人與你的經驗做一個簡短的比較. 明確表示你是最好的人選...不是這個工作合你. 是要你最適合這個工作.

I am live in Taipei----am去掉

C program and embedded system are interest me----are去掉

I have 1 years of Notebook----years改成year

I very recommend my programming ability.----very改成really

make a lot of friends in difference field----in a different field

2013-02-08 08:50:15 補充:

So I learn how to better interact----learn改成have learned

Also, it leads me to r

ealize----一個字不要拆成兩段