I keep breaking out in my forehead?!?

Hey so lately I've stared to er a lot of pimples on my forehead I drink alot of water I haven't changed my diet, makeup or gave routine. I have been stressed from last week but I'm trying to be more calmed down. The thing is that I want to make the pimples go away! Like they won't even fade a little... show more Hey so lately I've stared to er a lot of pimples on my forehead I drink alot of water I haven't changed my diet, makeup or gave routine. I have been stressed from last week but I'm trying to be more calmed down. The thing is that I want to make the pimples go away! Like they won't even fade a little they are just red and in the middle!! Any ideas tips? I know it will take time.

I've tried washing my face and put vitamin e and toothpaste doesn't work.... :( any ideas please!! I'm desperate