Make your 'presentation' simple and straight forward.
"Hi, my name is Rachelle. I am selling Papa Murphys discount cards to earn money for an educational trip to Costa Rica in June. Would you like to save some money and help me get to Costa Rica?"
Then, practice, practice, practice your presentation. It is normal to feel a little nervous when you start and that can make you "rush", so practice 'slowing down' your speaking pace.
Be sure to have answers to all the common questions people might ask, such as:
- Why are you going to Costa Rica? What will you do and learn there?
- Is this a school program? Church group? Or what?
- How much money do you need to earn to be able to go on the tour?
- How will I save money at Papa Murphys with these cards?
- What if I don't eat at Papa Murphys?
- How long are these deals good for? Is there an expiration date on them?
Best wishes and good luck.