Can I become a YouTube partner without AdSense?

My AdSense account got disabled like a year ago, and I'm pretty sure it's not gonna become enabled again. Can I still become a YouTube partner without it? Just a side question: What are the perks of being a partner?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Hello!

You need a Google AdSense account to become a partner. That is how you get paid if you become a partner.

To be in the YouTube's partnership program you'll need to enable monetization in the account settings, this will allow YouTube to place ads on your videos, next you'll need to apply for a partnership at http://www.youtube.com/yt/partners/, then have a Google AdSense account linked to your channel. Once your partnership application was accepted and have a verified AdSense account your an official partner.

To be in the Partnership program:

- You create your own original videos (meaning videos nobody else has done)

- The content is 100% yours (you made it, not copied)

- You own all of the implied copyrights

- Your videos are viewed by thousands

- You upload videos on a regular basis

- The videos are suitable for all viewers

- You can prove you are 18+ years old

- Have an active bank account

- Have a verified AdSense account

- Have 1 or more video with monetization enabled

- No strikes pending on your channel

- Have a lot of total video views

To become a YouTube partner without pay, you'll need to be a non-profit organization or an charitable organization to have no pay. Just register for a new AdSense account again.