My hips are growing like crazy?

Okay, I am 17, 5'4 and I used to be 120-125 pounds months ago and whenever I actually gained weight, within a few days I would go back to this weight. But now I am 135, have much wider hips, and gained some fat on the sides of my stomach (lovehandles) and I really do not know why. I started to work so I am more... show more Okay, I am 17, 5'4 and I used to be 120-125 pounds months ago and whenever I actually gained weight, within a few days I would go back to this weight. But now I am 135, have much wider hips, and gained some fat on the sides of my stomach (lovehandles) and I really do not know why. I started to work so I am more active than I was when I would go to school and come home and stay at home doing nothing. What is the reason for this? I really do not like this change at all. As for my body shape, I do naturally have wide hips and a butt but now my hips seem so wide and when I feel the sides it feels like bone, not a lot of fat covering them. Can someone guess why this happened? (no I am not sexually active either) and I have been eating like I normally would sometimes even less if I have work but that is it. My dad just made me feel like crap because he was looking at my hips area and giving a dirty look like I was fat or something. Also, it is so hard to fit into my jeans aswell. I am freaking out please help!! I feel so fat..
Update: ddont think it is winter weight..sorry but I said my hips feel like they have widened not gained fat around them.