Calling an elementary school,how do I professionally word this?

Hi. So I'm a photographer and I am wanting to call elementary school local to my area. What I am hoping to be able to accomplish is sending students a letter home to their parents about scheduling a session with me. They're free. But I'm not sure how I can do this. What would you recommend me doing to... show more Hi. So I'm a photographer and I am wanting to call elementary school local to my area. What I am hoping to be able to accomplish is sending students a letter home to their parents about scheduling a session with me. They're free. But I'm not sure how I can do this. What would you recommend me doing to reach these parents and if it involves calling the elementary schools what should I say?
Update: Oh my gosh! I'm only 14,I don't think I should be considered a pedofile! Chill out people!