bowie knife? black ops 2 zombies?

Can someone tel me where the Bowie knife is located? I don't want to watch the videos online I just need to know where its located and how to get there. Can someone please help?

Favorite Answer

The Bowie Knife is located in the Hunter's Cabin along with a Jet Gun buildable item. The Hunter's Cabin is located in between The Power Outhouse and Town. From the Power Outhouse to town stick to the right side and follow wall completely until you see a little cabin. If you pass the car you have gone too far. From experience it is better to get the Galva knuckles which are on top of the dinner roof.

Source(s): Hours of playing Zombies

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

bowie knife? black ops 2 zombies?

Source(s): bowie knife black ops 2 zombies: https://biturl.im/ugmVk

I just found the right route the other day. On your way running from the Power station to Town you will see a tree on the right, run towards that and eventually you should see a house. You go inside the house and there will be a bowie knife you can buy for 3000.

• Diane

No because you cant have both of them only one. Let say you bought a bowie knife but then later on you bought the Galvaknucles and it replaces the bowie knife.

• Erma

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ayiNI

The Galvaknuckles act as your "knife". So no, you can only have one or the other. In my opinion, the galvaknuckles are much better. They cost a lot more but they are a one hit kill up until round 14. :)

I dont know where the bowie knife is. but i do know that you can get the "thunder gun" in the corn crops. it is hidden. if you need help with any thing on black ops 2, you can add me online. im using my moms xbox right now so her name is "ralphsgirl"

in the upper town