How can i make money legally?

I'm currently unemployed and I am not eligible for unemployment (idk why but I tried and I was denied). I've tried selling bracelets, selling instrumentals (I'm a producer) and I've looked everywhere in my house to find gold or find things to sell on eBay. I don't know what else to do. While job... show more I'm currently unemployed and I am not eligible for unemployment (idk why but I tried and I was denied). I've tried selling bracelets, selling instrumentals (I'm a producer) and I've looked everywhere in my house to find gold or find things to sell on eBay. I don't know what else to do. While job hunting, how can I make some money, legally of course. I'm about to go CRAZY!
Update: @Go With The Flow Yep. I've done all that. No tattoos, no piercings, my hair is my natural born color, I have a resume & I deleted my Facebook earlier this week. My job search is BAD.