Does anyone who where I can get these custom business cards?

I'm looking to get business cards printed with that a paper fill strip in between. Like a sandwich of three layers of card. So the front and back could be white, but the strip in-between is green etc.

Moo.com do them (luxe business cards with paper fill) but only in a limited range of colours, no green sadly.

Can anyone help?

Update:

I'd sooner write my details on toilet and hand them out to clients than use Vistaprint. terrible company, only cheap, dodgy pre made designs, no customer input whatsoever.

Should have mentioned these business cards will be for a design agency, so they obviously have to look better than the run-of-the-mill pre made stuff you get online.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Contact Yvonne Gorman at Essential Print Services, if she can't source this for you then no one can!!

von@essentialprinting.co.uk

www.essentialprinting.co.uk

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

I would try vistaprint.com

• J5 years agoReport

Try Vista Print .I have used them 7+yrs & they have a wide array of prod.,bus cards have diff. grades of cardstock, prices=competitive & I give them 5*s. Some may have negative experiences. Me? Nothing but positive. Cust. svc.=awesome! Kudos to Vista Print...

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.