My friend from the united kingdom thinks that..........?

i have a friend in the u.k. that believes if the u.s. were ever to attack Canada for whatever reason that Britain and Canada would team up and counter attack the u.s. now that may be possible, im not sure because im not an expert on that **** but anyways he said Britain and Canada would over power the u.s. and i... show more i have a friend in the u.k. that believes if the u.s. were ever to attack Canada for whatever reason that Britain and Canada would team up and counter attack the u.s. now that may be possible, im not sure because im not an expert on that **** but anyways he said Britain and Canada would over power the u.s. and i told him that the u.s. alone would overcome both of them and its an on going disagreement so i would like some of your opinions on this matter and also i was wondering if that ever happened would China assist the u.s. because we owe them so much money i feel that they would just to make sure we lived long enough to pay them there money. i appreciate you taking the time to give a full honest opinion and im looking forward to seeing what you all think of the matter.
5 answers 5