What is wrong with wearing socks to bed?

Everybody says its odd. and I heard some say it can be harmful . is there anything wrong with wearing socks to bed ??

Update:

Another question , is wearing socks all the time bad for your feet?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I wear socks to bed because it's cold here at night. I don't think it's harmful if you care cleanliness (hygiene factors)-- you wash the next day, do not keep wearing it without washing it next day and change it to new one. Whether wearing socks all the time is bad for your feet depends on the hygiene factor of your socks. Are you super sensitive to dust -?-skin may get itchy etc.

• 7 years ago

no there is nothing wrong with it, in fact it is quite the opposite of harmful. people usually wear socks to bed to help blood flow the their feet. hope this helps. x

• 3 years ago

Never, if i'm no longer already barefoot they arrive right off proper earlier than I get into bed, but on nights I work i'm traditionally already barefoot by using bedtime considering that I take a shower after I get out of work, so they arrive off then, then I watch tv in PJ's and slippers or barefeet, if it is actual cold i'll put recent ones on with my PJ's, however they arrive off at bedtime. I hate having socks on in mattress even within the winter.

• 7 years ago

I don't think its bad for you, it just ends up on the ground if I ever sleep with them on. I hate wearing socks to bed!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Poodie
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Nothing is wrong with wearing socks to bed, or most of the time. If you suffer from foot problems, it's preferable.

P.S.- Ignore Trevor the foot fetishist.

• 7 years ago

I wear my socks to bed. Nothing has happened to me.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If you suffer of circulation problems, socks are the solution. Nothing wrong with feeling comfortable.

• 7 years ago

I wear socks to bed in the winter...my feet get very cold.....I have to....out of comfort!!!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No if you you feel this is how you feel comfortable. But the feet as well,do need to breathe.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.