How to remove dry skin from lips?

I used to always pick them now they are horrible how can i get rid of the bad skin then how to make them nice again? I heard you can make a paste or something, talk me through step by step of what to do please?:)

Favorite Answer

The best thing ive found for very chapped lips is mary kay extra mosturizing nighy cream its thick like vasiline. Bad thing is you have to find a sales lady orget online to order It The next best thithing ive found is carmex. The orignial tases awful but works really well and the gloss one that comes in a tube like lipstick works almost as good and doesn't taste as bad. With my lips they get worse if I peel the dry skin off or try to exfoliate them because then the raw skin underneath just becomes dry too, like peeling off a scab before a cut is healed, a new one forms to protect the baby skin underneath. Your lips can be the same way if theyre chapped bad enough. Try some extream moisturizing before you try to exfoliate them I have the feeling that will work while exfoliating will only make it hurt longer

Use a lip balm such as Nivea.

• Amber

Add salt or suger to Vaseline and expoliate your lips.

lip balm.