Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Nigeria vs Burkina Faso predictions?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nigeria 3-1 Burkina-faso. that's the reality of the finals and no two ways about it. irrespective of the fact of Nigeria's inconsistency in recent games would not erase this fact. Nigeria's has got a better team now and the world should be ready to acknowledge that we are Africa's Giant

• 8 years ago

Nigeria 4 Burkina Faso 2

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I have a feeling about Burkina Faso. Nigeria have a tendency to switch off and get complacent, leading to them conceding equalisers in games (including a 94th minute one to Burkina Faso in their opening game). They have done so in most of their games so far, the only exception being Ethiopia who had long since given up the ghost. Even when they beat Mali 4-1 in the semis, they took their foot off the gas.

Burkina though have shown some smartness and some resillience. A late equaliser against Nigeria, thrashing Ethiopia and not slackening off, winning their quarter final with a goal in extra time, where they kept on going, and then showing mental strength to win on penalties against the favourites. All of the pressure will be on Nigeria, not Burkina Faso, and the Nigerians may well think that they have the final already won. Burkina Faso to surprise them and win 2-1.

• 8 years ago

Burkina Faso has a good team, but i think that Nigeria will win the finals

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Hey guys stop been rude! U dnt care but some others do, and football is one game nt a discrimative sport ! Swim out of your immaturity!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

anything could happend ...... like last afcon ivory coast and zambia .... zambia won a surprise whole world ..... so it could be any one ........ my my wishes to nigeria ... bcoz 3 chelsea players are playing for nigeria ... :-)

Source(s): blues
  • chris
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

9. 9. Now get off our site - this is English football.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Who cares even lol

• 8 years ago

3-0 SUPER EAGLES !!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.