HaIpmeh asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Favorite Shawn Michaels vs Triple H match?

There are so many great ones! I'd like to hear the ones you guys like.

Travis: I appreciate your input. :). But see, like i've said a million times, WWE learns from their mistakes, TNA doesn't. simple as that. None of those problems exist anymore, whereas TNA's problems are still extremely prevalent.

Best Answer

Shawn Michaels vs Triple H at Summerslam 2002 is by far my favorite one.

I mean the storytelling of the match was phenomenal. Shawn finally returned from injury, something which doctors he would never be able to do again. Shawn proved everybody wrong and overcome the odds. And the ironic thing about this, the fact his opponents is none other than his then best friend, Triple H. Shawn was once a bad guy, but now returning from 4 years injury and now turns into a good guy, a hero whom everyone loved. Shawn had changed his ways.

But, there's one thing never change about Shawn Michaels and that's his WOWING PERFORMANCE. Shawn still shows that he's still The Showstopper even after that never healing back injury. What a great match, great storytelling, and it deserves to win WWE Match Of The Year 2002. Shawn Michaels is truly the best performer of all time and second greatest WWE Legend of all time ever after The Undertaker.

Street Fight Match that's when Shawn Michaels return from an injury caused by Triple H that kept him out of action for 6 months.

The final guy status adventure at Royal Rumble. It became into epic and fully orchestrated to a great storyline that in basic terms those 2 ought to pull off. It became into the fashion of adventure you anticipate from a identify adventure, that's a classic and it shows the definite uncooked thoughts. as much as i like Triple H vs. HBK fits, i do in comparison to fits the place Evolution interrupts simply by fact it destroys the full factor of it.

Summerslam

bad blood 2004, hell in a cell, one of the best matches ever

I dont have one. Wwe sucks. Remember the steriod use in the 90s, owen harts death, chris beniot death, etc. Wwe sucks. It cant be just me.

Doesnt it suck to get these answers to your questions. Since you do it to others im going to do it to u

3 stages of hell, in 2002 I believe

Hell in a Cell

their i quit match

hell in a cell