Whose ur favorite club and why?

Even tho I live in the U.S.A. I love English football more. I need a English club to support. I followed FFC all year, But they have a small fan base. Love Martin Jol tho.

Best Answer

mine is Arsenal. they have great manager Arsene wenger who is capable of producing world class footballer. Arsenal is full of youth talent like Walcot, whilshre and they play brilliant football. FFC is also nice club to support but this season all is going wrong for martin jol.

Well being a Canadian I was in a similar boat. When I was younger the only exposure I really had to football was the World Cup. Despite what people on here say about supporting your local side is the only way to not be a plastic, THERE ARE NO local sides in North America (unless you live in a select few number of cities).

SO being half German and having lived there for a while as a small child the team I used to always support during the World Cup was Germany. As such, when I started gaining interest in club football I asked myself. Who does my captain play for? This is when Ballack just transferred over to Chelsea so I followed the only link I had to football, to the club and thus a Chelsea fan was born and I never looked back and have become fanatical (as in I think I have a problem) about the club!

Maybe try doing something similar for you if yo can?

• Prof

I agree,stick with Fulham if you have supported them this season.The first time I saw them the legendary Johnny Haynes was playing (the first £100 a week player in the world).He could drop a ball on a mouse 35/40 yards away ! England player of course.Also Alan Mullery a great player too !

I have met many,many professionals (as a referee) whom all think your "local" side should be the team you support.

I accept that may not be feasible in Canada !

Source(s): Ex referee pro/semi-pro.Now Coach/Assessor.

I was i nthe same boat as you being Canadian there isn't much broadcast of the EPL and CL. But anyways thanks to my older cousin I started watching when I was eight years old. My cousin was a Spurs fan and all I'd love to do was annoy my cousin. So then I became an Arsenal fan and over the years I loved Arsenal more and more and also followed it more. That's how I became an Arsenal supporter.

• Kenny

I'm in agreement with Dougal

if you followed Fulham all year stick with them!

• 1878

Everton born and bred.

Evertonians are chosen, we do not choose.

CHELSEA.THE FEELING OF SUPPORT A PARTICULAR TEAM COMES FROM WITHIN YOUR HEART.

Everton!! I was born into a family of generations of toffees.

i love man utd. in our area cable t.v. started in 1999, so after getting all those sports channels the first thing i got to see was united winning the treble in such amazing fashion. that made me a united fan.and after that players like beckham, keano, jaap stam, andy cole, scholes , giggs, nistelrooy , CR7, schmiechal, van der saar, barthez{ french clown} made me fall in love with united. its just the fact that they have Sir alex at the helm and his tenure at united in such era when premier league managers are hired & fired in such fashions { like demattio at chelsea} it makes you feel that managers like sir alex are a dying breed.so got to love united . and one more reason there are so many people who hate united for unreasonable reasons, so its there hate that makes me love united more. United for life.

MAN UNITED > KIDS>WIFE